Thinner Lash Band
Cruelty Free & Vegan
- If lashes are too long for your eyes, trim the lashes from the inner part.
- Bend lashes between your fingers to get more of a curve to the band.
- Apply a little extra glue on the inner & outer corner of the lashes to prevent lifting.
- Use tweezers or lash applicator for an easier application.
- Place the lash band in the center of the eye first & then press the outer & inner corner of the lashes down.
- Blend then in your natural lashes with the false lashes by using mascara before & after applying your lashes.
- Use black eyeliner to blend the lash band in if needed.
** Lashes are handmade so, lashes may look slightly different in appearance than the other.
*** NOT made by Glamour Edge Beauty.
**** If causes irritation, please do not use.